Thursday, April 7, 2011

Final Schedule and much more

Hey guys,  gals, unicorns and others,

Thank you very much while I took a quick break to work out some kinks in my schedule/home life. I think I have some really good things coming at you, and hope you'll enjoy.

Just to let you know, I did not play 40K this week- I was pretty sick and just was not up to moving my doodz  around the table.(I really wasn't up to very much of anything- I was pretty miserable.) My partner got to try out his shiny knights and seemed to have a very good time, though so all was not lost.

Starting next week, my WOW schedule will be as follows:
Wed: 40K
Fri: RPG

You'll see me every Sunday at HOP writing the New Kid In Town column, all about being a new 40K player.

I'm also pleased to announce that I'll be writing twice a month for Miniature Wargaming Conversions! Team Awesome wanted me! Woohoo! Look for that column on Saturdays (twice a month) beginning on April 23.

I hope I'm done messing with my schedule for a while- I really want to get into a groove and lay out some stellar stuff for you, as you guys are great readers.

Be Well,
'Lo

1 comment:

  1. Cool, looking forward seeing you posting regularly again :)

    ReplyDelete