Saturday, January 14, 2012

Because it's relevant

Many of you may know that I'm writing a series on Intelligent Design over at HOP.  
I'm interviewing various folks, talking about the various aspects of design and their takes on them. In doing so, I've checked out a lot of awesome work that I want to share. 

Before I quoted a single person, shared a single image, or used a single comment, I asked permission. Mostly because I am nice; but because I don't want to infringe on anyone's copyrights. Why? Well, because it's the *^%$ law. Wanna see more about this?  Check out the utterly awesome article written by Lauby here

I hope you enjoy this article- it's well written and well researched. Plus, it's by Lauby; so it's double awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. What I`m noticing most over the series so far, is the fact actually that 40k seems to be the mainstream GW line in the USA, while over here on mainland Europe it tends to bungle more towards WFB, maybe something to ponder along in the series at some point? Is it due to the mechanics of the game, or the art of the game (to use points raised so far)?

    ReplyDelete